Unfortunately we are still without power and are closed today Thursday August, 6th. We are working to notify our guest and we’ll rebook as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding & patience.
Headliners Is Open Starting 6/1
We are reaching out to reschedule guests to accommodate everyone as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding! Please keep checking email updates for the latest information before your visit.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Team at Headliners
We will accommodate curbside Pick-up during business hours.
For All of Our Retail Products!
Call 860.870.1954 during these hours to place your order and pick up outside the salon.
We are following these procedures for the health and safety of our guests, employees and our community:
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment and call from your car to check in. We will call you to ask you to enter the building when your provider is ready to see you;
- There is no waiting room;
- Please only bring necessary items with you such as keys, payment and phone;
- No guests or children. Only those receiving service may enter;
- Before entering you’ll answer a series of health-related questions before and we’ll take your temperature;
- Guests must use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon check in and after your appointment;
- Face masks are required to enter and during your entire stay. We cannot perform services requiring mask removal;
- No walk-ins, appointments only;
- No blow drying at this time;
- No nail service. Hair and waxing only for the time being;
- Social distancing must be maintained between all except your service provider;
- If you wish to limit close exposure, when possible arrive with washed, damp hair;
- No amenities can be provided, including magazines, coat rack, coffee service;
- We have converted to a more touch-less experience with faucets, hand dryers, soap dispensers and payment;
- We now have 3 touch-less payment options, Apple pay and Tap to pay or purchase a gift certificate online, print at home and bring it with you;
- Staff will be wearing masks and face shields and each guest will have a freshly laundered cape and we’ve enhanced disinfectant and sterilization procedures;
- Please be aware color prices may be slightly more at your first appointment depending on the amount of product required for the service;
- We will be adding a temporary 5% charge per client. That cost will be applied to the supplies needed to meet PPE and other supplies required by the state to ensure the safety of our salon and spa environment. Please know, this charge is temporary while we are dealing with these extreme circumstances and will be eliminated as soon as possible.
We will make adjustments as directed by health officials. Thank you for your loyalty and your patience while we all navigate through the pandemic.