Welcome to Headliners Salon & Spa
We are following these procedures for the health and safety of our guests, employees and our community:
*May Exclude Steam. We continue to follow CDC Guidelines
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment and call from your car to check in. We will call you to ask you to enter the building when your provider is ready to see you;
- There is no waiting room;
- No guests or children. Only those receiving service may enter;
- Before entering you’ll answer a series of health-related questions before and we’ll take your temperature;
- Guests must use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon check in and after your appointment;
- Face masks are required to enter and during your entire stay. We cannot perform services requiring mask removal;
- No walk-ins, appointments only;
- Social distancing must be maintained between all except your service provider;
- If you wish to limit close exposure, when possible arrive with washed, damp hair;
- No amenities can be provided, including magazines and coffee service;
- We have converted to a more touch-less experience with faucets, hand dryers, soap dispensers and payment;
- We now have 3 touch-less payment options, Apple pay and Tap to pay or purchase a gift certificate online, print at home and bring it with you;
- Staff will be wearing masks and eye protection and each guest will have a freshly laundered cape and we’ve enhanced disinfectant and sterilization procedures.
We will accommodate curbside pick-up during business hours for all of our retail products!
Call 860.870.1954 during these hours to place your order and pick up outside the salon.