A 24 hour cancellation notice is required for all cancellations and rescheduling to benefit of our customers waiting on our cancellation list. Please call us at (860) 870-1954 to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
When arriving for your updo service please have clean dry hair and wear a button down shirt.
Please, we ask children without an appointment not be left unattended.
Right of Refusal
Headliners Salon & Spa reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate termination of the service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct or language.
We will gladly exchange salon products for a salon or spa retail credit, within 90 days of purchase. No refunds on make up or skin care purchases.
Click here to purchase Headliners Salon & Spa Gift Certificates.
Gift certificates are non-refundable. Gift Certificates (including those for Spa Packages) may be redeemed for products and services up to the amount printed on the Gift Certificate. Certificates may not be used to purchase, or be exchanged for, other gift certificates or cash. Headliners Salon & Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Instant Gift Certificates with a valid Authorization Code may be redeemed for any of our products or services, except as noted above, provided that payment has been received. Gift certificates must be present at time of redemption.
Wedding Party Appointments
Please call and speak with a manager for fees and scheduling. All parties that require opening earlier than the scheduled hours will be subject to an opening fee. Consultation or practice appointments are highly recommended for all services to ensure your special day is perfect!
Forms of Payment
Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Visa, Mastercard & Discover. We do not accept checks or American Express. Gratuities are payable in cash only. There is an ATM in our lobby for your convenience.
Headliners Salon & Spa reserves the right to change the services and prices at any time.
Headliners Salon & Spa charges sales tax according to the laws of the State of Connecticut. Prices shown on our website DO NOT include taxes unless otherwise indicated.
A trip to Headliners Spa should be a relaxing, blissful experience. But if it’s your first visit, it can be a bit difficult to know what to expect.
The following tips are designed to make the spa experience more enjoyable for you and our other spa guests.
- Please no texting, cell phones, or electronics.
- Leave your valuables at home.
- Please cancel at least 24 hours in advance of service or a fee will be imposed.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to service.
- If you arrive late we will accommodate you the best we can, but we will start our next scheduled service on time.
- Gratuities: as in any service based profession a general recommendation is 15-20% of the service total. Gratuities are payable in cash only.
- Only children that are receiving services over the age of 12 are permitted in our spa area.
- Spa services must be held with a gift certificate or a credit card.